Fixo Block Cement
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bag|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Sack Bag|
|Grade Standard||ASTM C 1660-09|
is a versatile thin jointing material for laying AAC blocks, fly ash bricks, concrete blocks etc. The product is specially designed to provide higher bonding as a result of higher tensile adhesion strength. It is pre-mixed, easy to apply high-quality mortar comprising of cement, graded sand and admixtures. It replaces conventional jointing mortar of 12-18 mm thickness with highly versatile 3-5 mm thickness.
It helps to speed up the build process and achieve the required insulation performance of AAC Blocks for the buildings. It is a fast, clean, accurate system for construction using autoclaved aerated concrete blocks of close dimensional tolerance with 2 mm - 3 mm mortar joints.
Features and Benefits:
Areas of Application:
- Thin jointing material with very high adhesion strength
- Pre-mixed and ready-to-use. Only water is to be mixed at site
- Ease of mix and much faster application
- Thin layer application results in structure being compact
- No water curing is required after application
- Minimizes the undulation of the surface
- Being a thin layer, chances of water percolation is negligible
- Being premixed, it saves considerable time and labour
- Ready for subsequent application like plastering just after 24 hours of application
- Eco-friendly product
- Raw materials are processed, reducing the chances of efflorescence
- Superior Quality
- High Strength
- Thin Jointing Mortar
- Self Curing
- Laying and jointing of fly ash bricks, cement blocks, hollow blocks, AAC blocks etc.
- Joining of pre-stressed concrete slabs, panels.
- Parapet walls
- Joining of cement window and door frames.
- Garden and boundary walls.